Restoration and securing of marble surfaces after the extraordinary floods in november 2019
The well of Galleria Giorgio Franchetti in Ca’ D’Oro dates back to 1422 and is attributed to Giovanni “Zuanne Bon Taiapiera” and his son Bartolomeo, who built it for the Contarini family. The artifact, built in red Verona marble, in the shape of a notched capital, depicts the female virtues of Charity, Fortitude and Justice, sat on lion-shaped thrones and surrounded by a fine decoration in acanthus leaves .
The intervention was carried out on the stone elements and the polychrome marbles on the ground floor of Galleria Giorgio Franchetti in Ca’ D’Oro. It concerned a restoration, as well as a securing, of the well and of the marble coating of the walls after the extraordinary floods in november 2019
Utilizzando questo sito web si acconsente all'utilizzo di cookies in conformità alla nostra politica sui cookies. Informazioni OK