Nowadays the seat of a prestigious hotel near St. Mark’s square, the building had been a hospice since 1272. It still retains its ancient splendor, thanks to a conservative restoration project.
The intervention involved the external facades, including those in the three inner courts of the building. There were mainly two materials: white limestone and external lime plaster. The intervention was also carried out on the plaster of the facades, as well as on doors and windows frames. The stone wells and the sculptures in the ancient chapel were also restored.
Utilizzando questo sito web si acconsente all'utilizzo di cookies in conformità alla nostra politica sui cookies. Informazioni OK