Conservative restoration of the stone elements in the ground floor entrance hall and on the external facades
The baroque facade of Palazzo Belloni-Battaggia, built in 1633 on a pre-exiting gothic structure, represents, along with its soaring obelisks, a symbol of the venetian naval command supremacy. The surface is richly decorated with interrupted tympanums and refined panelling. The elegant coat of arms of the Belloni family consists of a moon and
a eight-tips star. The facade and the inner rooms have been attributed to Baldassarre Longhena.
The intervention consisted in a careful restoration of the stone and metallic elements on the exterior facades, of the stone portals of the inner entrance room on the first floor and of the monumental staircase in Istrian stone.
Utilizzando questo sito web si acconsente all'utilizzo di cookies in conformità alla nostra politica sui cookies. Informazioni OK